Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
- Researchers must sign log book upon entering and leaving Library.
- Researchers must complete application form. A card will be issued.
- Researchers must fill out and sign special request slips for each document box.
- The Archivist will retrieve the specific requests.
- Materials must be placed flat on tables and not held in hands nor laps.
- Lead pencils only must be used to take notes. Do not mark upon, trace nor otherwise mishandle materials.
- Maintain unbound papers in the exact order in which they are received.
- Materials must be used in designated areas only.
Items Not Permitted in the Research Area
- Use of Tobacco